Crack Psychiatry: High Yield Topics for FMGE
- Concept of Autism; Delusion & its types, Illusion & Types , Hallucination & Types, Differences between Delusion,Illusion & Hallucination; Anxiety; Panic-attacks; Mania; Phobia
** A student should be able to identify the signs, symptoms, special features of each of the above disease/ condition when presented as a case-study
- Schizophrenia: Types, MC Type, Characteristics, Treatment
- Types of Seizures and DOC’s
- Therapeutic dosage, Indications, Side-effects & Toxicity of the following Drugs: Lithium, Clozapine, Anti-psychotic drugs
- Anti-Epileptic Drugs( AED) : 20 Drugs
- Atypical antipsychotic drugs & their usage
- Therapy for weaning from Alcohol-drinking,Cigarette-smoking & other Substance abuses
- DOC’s for the following: OCD, ADHD, Depression, Mania
- TOC for OCD
- Mental Retardation & Different levels along with the IQ’s.
- Anorexia nervosa & Bulimia nervosa – Difference
- Miscellaneous: ECT, CBT, Hypochondriasis, Somatization Disorder, Erectile Dysfunction, Delirium, Asperger’s syndrome , Sleep-phases & sleep-hygiene, Insomnia, Modafinil & its usage/abuses, Tricyclic Anti-depression (TCA).
PLEASE RATE US BELOW