10 Things that You Can Do to keep your Skin Healthy and Beautiful
- Low Fat Diet
- Bathing everyday keep your skin dirt and oil away
- Sun Flower seeds
- Olive oil consumption may slow aging process
- Good soaps. Not a hard one
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen. SPF 15 will do.
- Eat Orange peel. Juice and fruit have no effect.
- No Smoke at all. Little wine is good
- Almond Milk. Water. Green Tea. (Not in one glass)
You should also read Beauty Tips for Face: 9 DOs and Don’ts for Naturally Beautiful Skin
All these items are going to give you enough nutrition to maintain the skin in its maximum health. When there will be enough nutrition to the skin, the skin cells will be in good shape and hence, the skin will looks good and be healthy at the same time.