Last Lap Study Plan: FMGE
- Its a Sample Plan to help you handle the huge course in a short period of time
- The whole plan is broadly divided into 2 parts,ie, Part A, Browsing and Part B, Final Revision.
- Duration: 25 Days
- Devote 10 days for Browsing PSM, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Surgery,
And 15 Days for the rest of the minor Subjects( 10 days for Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Microbiology, Psychiatry, FSM, Biochemistry and 5 Days for rest, ie, Antomy, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Radiology, ENT,Dermatology, Orthopedics)
- Source: Medblog18 FMGE Premium – Study materials, your personal note copy
- Mode of Study: Browse intensively, study every subject everyday, mark and make notes on the same material only( don’t make another copy), Take the tests again.
- Duration: 20 Days
- Source: Same as Part A
- Mode of Study: Practise MCQ’S & take tests as much as possible and rebrowse your Study materials over and over again. This is the best time to focus on Oneliners and Superpoints.
- Ask us for any kind of support
- In case of doubt, jot them down and get them cleared in bulk. It would save your time